Who We Are & What We Do
- Are counselors, problem solvers, negotiators, litigators, and lobbyists.
- Help overcome challenges to obtain, use, treat and recycle water.
- Impact policy-making to make laws and regulations work better.
- Negotiate and draft contracts that make good business sense.
- Negotiate regulatory permits to get approval on reasonable terms.
- Resolve enforcement fairly and efficiently to get back to business.
- Litigate disputes involving large water-related infrastructure.
Where We Have Worked